Each day over a 12 day period from Dec. 7th to Dec. 18th, Marc Ecko will be giving away exclusive celebrity signed items and Ecko merchandise at Shopecko.com. Puerto Rican boxing great Miguel Cotto who last fought Manny Pacquiao in a valiant effort will have his autographed Ecko T-Shirts as part of the giveaway. The prizes will be announced on the website each day, check back often or sign up for giveaway alerts at http://www.ShopEcko.com/giveaway. No purchase is necessary to win, but you will need to reenter everyday to qualify for each day’s prize.
Prizes list includes:
· A Star Wars Boba Fett hoodie signed by Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett in the classic trilogy); plus four additional Star Wars t-shirts.
· A Kiss hoodie signed by Gene Simmons; plus Kiss collectibles.
· A BATMAN Ecko Unltd. hoodie signed by Kelley Jones (comic book artist whose latest work can be seen in BATMAN: GOTHAM AFTER MIDNIGHT); plus THE DARK KNIGHT collectibles.
· A Playboy t-shirt signed by Hugh Hefner and Marc Ecko; plus four Marc Ecko Playboy tees
· A Halo Master Chief Ecko Unltd. hoodie Autographed by 343 Industries, including Franchise Development Director, Frank O’Connor – stewards of the Halo video Game; plus Halo collectables.
· A Friday the 13th Ecko Unltd. Jason hoodie signed by Derek Mears (Jason in the rebooted franchise); plus autographed Friday the 13th collectibles.
· Signed t-shirts from MMA legends Michael Bisping & Miguel Torres & boxing great Miguel Cotto
· Free t-shirts and hoodies for a year from Ecko Unltd.
· A Marc Ecko Cut & Sew boxed watch set that retails for $1,000 & a new Cut & Sew wardrobe
· A Head to Toe Ecko Red Prize Pack