SEND YOUR NEWS AND ARTICLES TO: email@example.com (Before sending your articles make sure to read the simple rules for submission below) Thank You.
Become a contributing writer for NowBoxing.com and share your opinion. Boxing fans from all over the world will view your article and your name will be listed in the contributing writers section. It is a great way to gain exposure for both experienced and aspiring writers and bloggers.
You have the opportunity to get involved by submitting your original articles, interviews and news updates on anything boxing related. Your articles will be published (upon approval), make sure the article is readable and at least 400 words. Remember to include the name that you, the writer, want to appear in your article and videos. Pictures you would like to add must not violate any copyright laws.
If you want to contribute articles to NowBoxing.com, but don’t want to be listed as a contributing writer, you can request to remain anonymous and your articles will be under a pseudonym or alias you provide.
For those who are more active in writing articles, you will be recognized as a Featured Writer. We offer no monetary compensation for the articles submitted, however, you can gain exposure and build up your writing credentials.
If you have a social media page and would like to add it (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) be sure to include it to your short bio for the Writers page.
General Guidelines for Submission:
- Make sure your article is ORIGINAL in content. We will not post previously published articles.
- Writers will be held responsible for the opinions and views for articles submitted to NowBoxing.com. You will not post any material which is false, defamatory, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or adult material.
- Please proofread and fact check you article before submitting. Articles may be edited at the discretion of NowBoxing.com.
- Articles may be submitted either in the body of your email or as a Microsoft WORD file (*.doc file format).
- NOWBOXING.COM reserves the right to remove content which fail to meet the above standards.
We look forward to receiving your articles, don’t be afraid to voice your honest opinion. Remember this is a fan friendly site.
SEND ARTICLES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
COMMENTS SECTION DISCLAIMER
Nowboxing.com does not take responsibility for statements left in the comments section.
- All Rights Reserved: The blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, and/or author reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. They also have the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the entire blog.
- Hold Harmless: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the commenter, not the blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, or author. By submitting a comment on our blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, Nowboxing.com, and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.